Powered By Blogger

Followers

--x kenal maka x cinta--

"kalau dah baca follow.. xnk baca sila click kat butang "X" "

Thursday, October 14, 2010

this I promise u


♥♥I promise you my heart♥♥

♥♥I promise you my life♥♥

♥♥I promise we'll never be apart♥♥

♥♥I promise not to hurt you♥♥

♥♥I promise to never make you cry♥♥

♥♥I promise to always trust you♥♥

♥♥I promise not to lie♥♥

♥♥I promise you forever♥♥

♥♥I promise you tonight♥♥

♥♥I promise you my respect♥♥

♥♥I promise to do things right♥♥

♥♥I promise to always be there♥♥

♥♥I promise until the end♥♥

♥♥I promise to always love you♥♥

♥♥I promise to be your best friend♥♥

♥♥I promise you my love♥♥

♥♥I promise you my life♥♥

♥♥I promise this forever♥♥

♥♥I promise our friendship is my life♥♥

♥♥your the PEANUT to my BUTTER ,♥♥

♥♥your the STAR to my BURST,♥♥

♥♥your the M to my M,♥♥

♥♥your the POP to my TART,♥♥

♥♥your the MILKY to my WAY,♥♥

♥♥your the SUN to my SHINE,♥♥

♥♥your the FRUIT to my LOOP,♥♥

♥♥your the MILK to my DUDS,♥♥

♥♥your the LUCKY to my CHARMS,♥♥

♥♥your the ICE to my CREAM,♥

♥♥but mostly....♥your the BEST to my FRIEND♥

i just lost u.. losing you == i lost everything upside..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails